Regular Pest Control Service
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control offers various programs to fit the needs of each customer. We offer Monthly, Bi-Monthly, and Quarterly plans. The plan you choose will be dependent on the pest to be controlled and your level of pest acceptance.
Your regular service will consist of a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, web removal, and wasp nest removal. You will be notified either by phone or email the day before your scheduled treatment and a service slip will be left at your front door after the service is complete.
No matter which
Pests We Control
Basic Pests (included in your regular ongoing service): American Cockroaches, Oriental Cockroaches, Brown Banded Cockroaches, Ants (excluding carpenter ants), Spiders, Paper Wasps, Scorpions, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Springtails, Pillbugs, and Sowbugs.
Specialized Pests (additional charge): German Cockroach, Ticks, Fleas, Snails, Slugs, Ground Beetles, Yellow Jackets, Bees, Carpenter Bees, Mosquitoes, Pocket Gophers, Moles, Rats, Mice, Squirrels
Learn more about our Ant Control!
Best Pest Control
Your Reliable Pest Control Service
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control’s initial service is designed to significantly reduce your problem pests to a manageable level or to eliminate them entirely. By knowing the best areas of your structure and yard to treat, and by using the highest quality products, our comprehensive approach tackles even the worst of infestations.
Pest Control in Riverside, CA
Pest Control For Riverside County
We are a full-service pest control company ready to eliminate your pest problems. From a full infestation to the occasional invader, we know how to get rid of pests from your property quickly and professionally.
Protecting your home and family from unwanted pests is more than just an inconvenience. These pests can pose health risks and cause property damage. Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control’s exterminators are trained, dedicated professionals who will provide expert, high-quality services on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. Go-Pher The Kill – Gopher & Pest Control services areas in Riverside, Corona, Norco, Eastvale
THE PEST CONTROL COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Our exterminators will ensure that your home is protected from invading pests by performing a thorough inspection, executing your initial service, and following up on a regular schedule to maintain control. Below is a little more information on what you can expect when you choose us as your pest control service provider.
Get affordable pest control in Corona California
When you call the exterminators at Go-Pher The Kill for your pest control needs, we will perform a thorough inspection of the premises to identify pests, the damage that they cause, and for the potential for pest infestations.
- Identify pests: Proper identification is crucial in pest control. By knowing what pests are on your property, we will know what methods will be most effective to control them.
- Pest Damage: Some insects are very small and are able to hide in cracks and crevices. You might not be able to see or find them. Because of this, our exterminators are trained to look for damage caused by insects. By finding the evidence left behind we are sometimes able to identify the pest on this information alone.
- Potential for Pest Infestations: Rodents and insects are able to get into your home through small holes and cracks. If our technicians see access points such as a hole in a window screen, gaps in wallboards, or openings under a perimeter door, they will point these out and suggest they be sealed up or fixed.
- Customer Communication: We also find it very useful to speak with you, the property owner, to gather information about the pests on your property. This relationship will be important throughout the rest of the program as constant communication will help us determine whether alternative methods need to be implemented.
Your Initial Pest Control Service
Based on the pests found during the inspection, Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control will move forward with your initial service. This typically includes a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, spider web removal, wasp nest knockdown, interior baseboard spray, and wall void treatment. Follow up treatments may be scheduled depending on the initial pest being controlled and is included in your initial service for 30 days.
- Perimeter Spray: A perimeter spray around the structure will provide a wide protective barrier that will help prevent crawling insects from entering your home or business. Areas around windows and doors will be treated as well. We only use the best products available on the market today.
- Lawn Granulation: Numerous spiders and other insects can be found in large numbers in common household lawns. Because of this, we apply water activated lawn granules that get deep down into the lawn where insects come into contact with it. This will provide an additional 10-foot barrier that will help keep pests away from your home.
- Spider Web Removal: Spider webs are removed from the structure and outdoor furniture. This is done for a few reasons. 1) because spider webs are unattractive 2) spiders rely on webs to catch food 3) to monitor spider activity.
- Wasp Nest Knockdown: Wasps have a painful sting and can swarm in defense of their nest. They are often found under building eaves. They will be treated and removed when spotted.
- Interior Spray/Bait: If there is a particular pest inside that needs to be controlled, an inside baseboard/crack-and-crevice treatment will be performed. Bait gels are used in some instances in small amounts where pests easily find them. Treatments done inside the home are performed with precision and on an as-needed basis only. We offer green products to our customers upon request.
- Wall Void Treatment: For pests such as ants that can live in walls, we have the necessary equipment to properly treat them. Foam injections or dust applications are effective means of control in these situations. This treatment is only performed if evidence of pests living in the walls is found.
The initial service process will significantly reduce your pest’s population and may eliminate it entirely. However, in order to keep them from coming back, an ongoing service is highly recommended. The reason behind an ongoing service is because the pesticide treatment from the first service breaks down with time, which eliminates the protection around and inside the structure.
Meanwhile, eggs hatch in surrounding areas and the new insects begin to breed. As the population grows they search for food, water, and shelter, all of which are in your home. This can all happen very fast. By having a regular preventative treatment, pests that hatch will not have an opportunity to breed again. This will keep a low insect population in the surrounding areas of your property, and reduce the chances that they enter your home.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great service. We've been fighting the gophers for the last couple years with no luck. Called Go-Pher The Killer and they took care of the problem. We didn't even have to be home. 3 gophers were caught overnight with no sweat off my back. Great company
Highly recommend! Nic was so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to our specific situation. He answered all our questions and was very thorough. He showed us each step in the process of catching and removing the gophers and how to recognize new activity. These guys know what they're doing. Thank you Nic!
Go-Pher is awesome! You won't be disappointed with this company. I had a gopher problem on my property, which is a little over 1/4 acre, and Nic came out and set about 8 traps. He came by the following week and removed what he had caught, then baited the holes as a final barrier against future gophers. Nic was great! He was on time, very knowledgeable, and was in and out in less than an hour. Thanks Nic.
I had a gopher problem that was driving me crazy and I decided to look for a professional to take care of my issue. After looking around and reading reviews I decided to give Go-pher the kill a call and I'm glad I did. They displayed great customer service and answered all my questions regarding their services. Nick came out to my house for the initial call and he was very informative and extremely professional when it came to gopher catching, he set a couple traps and bait and the following day he came back to discover that he caught two gophers in my lawn. I'm very happy with the service and decided to continue using Gopher the kill's monthly service. Thank you Nick.
I highly recommend this company for any type of pest control. They are professional, clean and always friendly. My house had issues with rodents, spiders, ants...when we bought it and these guys have kept ALL of them away for years now. If I do see a spider, I can just call and they'll come back out!
These guys are great!!..I highly recommend them if you are having any problems with pests of any type...They are professional and responsive...They show up as promised and in a timely manner...They will return right away if you notice any pests in between their regular scheduled sprayings without an additional cost...No problems whatsoever...They always maintain a professional presence..
We have not had a single issue with gophers or any rodents of any kind for that matter since we have had the service. They are very knowledgeable, professional, and super friendly.
We are very pleased with Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control! Their customer service is beyond excellent! They are extremely responsive, friendly, skilled, and knowledgeable. We have an acre, and every kind of pest you can imagine from mice, rats, squirrels, gophers to insects. We had an issue of rats getting into the attic of our home, and they expertly solved the issue. They maintain everything under good control, and it is seemless to us. They send reminder notices regarding their visits, and leave a detailed report of what they did and found. This is a trusted and reliable company, and would highly recommend their services!
We have been fighting gophers on my property for 2 1/2 years. We have a regular pest control guy that seem to be reducing the population but not illuminating the problem.
We hired Go-Pher The Kill and the gophers were gone within 24 hours. I can't even believe it. It has now been almost a month since they initially started, they've come back multiple times and have been very thorough.
They are quick and easy to work it with, their set up was simple. True professionals. If you have gophers hire them!
The best service I have ever had from a pest company. Go-Pher The Kill is on top of it they have been servicing our home for 4 years and I wanted to take a moment and comment on how AWSOME they are. I send an email and get quick response and prompt service. In the last week they came out quick to get rid of a gopher and again this week for a mouse in my attic. The service from their employer Ryan was tremendous, professional and all around an A+++ for the last many years.
I have been using this company since I moved to Riverside 3 years ago and I'm very happy with them. Gophers were invading our property and they got rid of them very quickly. Anytime there is new activity, Mike is just a call away. He responds promptly and is very efficient. I would definitely recommend them!
This is great company. We first contacted them when we had gopher problems. And then ants and spiders and then rodents that got inside the 3rd car garage wrecking havoc on our stuff. They always try to get somebody to get to the house right away. Nic Shafer is the one always going to our house. He always ring the doorbell to let me know he's going to check the bait boxes in our backyard. Sometimes he calls beforehand. When I see him, he always asks me how everything is going and if there are problems and he always go and check and solve these problems if we have them. He's polite and knows how to get rid of these pests. Great job Nic!
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control is the only company we call to handle our pest issues. Mike is always willing to handle any job we throw his way. Incredibly reliable, efficient, affordable and always goes beyond the call of duty. Last minute phone calls to handle rodent issues are never a problem - Mike has always been there for us. We highly recommend this company to all.
CALL TODAY to Request An Estimate at 951-977-8183