Regular Pest Control Service
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control offers various programs to fit the needs of each customer. We offer Monthly, Bi-Monthly, and Quarterly plans. The plan you choose will be dependent on the pest to be controlled and your level of pest acceptance.
Your regular service will consist of a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, web removal, and wasp nest removal. You will be notified either by phone or email the day before your scheduled treatment and a service slip will be left at your front door after the service is complete.
No matter which
Pests We Control
Basic Pests (included in your regular ongoing service): American Cockroaches, Oriental Cockroaches, Brown Banded Cockroaches, Ants (excluding carpenter ants), Spiders, Paper Wasps, Scorpions, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Springtails, Pillbugs, and Sowbugs.
Specialized Pests (additional charge): German Cockroach, Ticks, Fleas, Snails, Slugs, Ground Beetles, Yellow Jackets, Bees, Carpenter Bees, Mosquitoes, Pocket Gophers, Moles, Rats, Mice, Squirrels
Learn more about our Ant Control!
Best Pest Control
Your Reliable Pest Control Service
Go-Pher The Kill Riverside Pest Control initial service is designed to significantly reduce your problem pests to a manageable level or to eliminate them entirely. By knowing the best areas of your structure and yard to treat, and by using the highest quality products, our comprehensive approach tackles even the worst of infestations.
Pest Control For Riverside County
We are a full-service pest control company ready to eliminate your pest problems. From a full infestation to the occasional invader, we know how to get rid of pests from your property quickly and professionally.
Protecting your home and family from unwanted pests is more than just an inconvenience. These pests can pose health risks and cause property damage. Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control Riverside exterminators are trained, dedicated professionals who will provide expert, high-quality services on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. Go-Pher The Kill – Gopher & Pest Control services areas in Riverside, Corona, Norco, Eastvale
THE PEST CONTROL COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Our exterminators will ensure that your home is protected from invading pests by performing a thorough inspection, executing your initial service, and following up on a regular schedule to maintain control. Below is a little more information on what you can expect when you choose us as your pest control service provider.
When you call the exterminators at Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control Riverside for your pest control needs, we will perform a thorough inspection of the premises to identify pests, the damage that they cause, and for the potential for pest infestations.
- Identify pests: Proper identification is crucial in pest control. By knowing what pests are on your property, we will know what methods will be most effective to control them.
- Pest Damage: Some insects are very small and are able to hide in cracks and crevices. You might not be able to see or find them. Because of this, our exterminators are trained to look for damage caused by insects. By finding the evidence left behind we are sometimes able to identify the pest on this information alone.
- Potential for Pest Infestations: Rodents and insects are able to get into your home through small holes and cracks. If our technicians see access points such as a hole in a window screen, gaps in wallboards, or openings under a perimeter door, they will point these out and suggest they be sealed up or fixed.
- Customer Communication: We also find it very useful to speak with you, the property owner, to gather information about the pests on your property. This relationship will be important throughout the rest of the program as constant communication will help us determine whether alternative methods need to be implemented.
Your Initial Pest Control Service
Based on the pests found during the inspection, Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control Riverside will move forward with your initial service. This typically includes a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, spider web removal, wasp nest knockdown, interior baseboard spray, and wall void treatment. Follow up treatments may be scheduled depending on the initial pest being controlled and is included in your initial service for 30 days.
- Perimeter Spray: A perimeter spray around the structure will provide a wide protective barrier that will help prevent crawling insects from entering your home or business. Areas around windows and doors will be treated as well. We only use the best products available on the market today.
- Lawn Granulation: Numerous spiders and other insects can be found in large numbers in common household lawns. Because of this, we apply water-activated lawn granules that get deep down into the lawn where insects come into contact with it. This will provide an additional 10-foot barrier that will help keep pests away from your home.
- Spider Web Removal: Spider webs are removed from the structure and outdoor furniture. This is done for a few reasons. 1) because spider webs are unattractive 2) spiders rely on webs to catch food 3) to monitor spider activity.
- Wasp Nest Knockdown: Wasps have a painful sting and can swarm in defense of their nest. They are often found under building eaves. They will be treated and removed when spotted.
- Interior Spray/Bait: If there is a particular pest inside that needs to be controlled, an inside baseboard/crack-and-crevice treatment will be performed. Bait gels are used in some instances in small amounts where pests easily find them. Treatments done inside the home are performed with precision and on an as-needed basis only. We offer green products to our customers upon request.
- Wall Void Treatment: For pests such as ants that can live in walls, we have the necessary equipment to properly treat them. Foam injections or dust applications are effective means of control in these situations. This treatment is only performed if evidence of pests living in the walls is found.
The initial service process will significantly reduce your pest’s population and may eliminate it entirely. However, in order to keep them from coming back, an ongoing service is highly recommended. The reason behind an ongoing service is because the pesticide treatment from the first service breaks down with time, which eliminates the protection around and inside the structure.
Meanwhile, eggs hatch in surrounding areas and the new insects begin to breed. As the population grows they search for food, water, and shelter, all of which are in your home. This can all happen very fast. By having regular preventative treatment, pests that hatch will not have an opportunity to breed again. This will keep a low insect population in the surrounding areas of your property, and reduce the chances that they enter your home.
What Our Pest Control Customers Are Saying
I was very pleased with the service we received from Go-Pher the Kill!! We saw the truck parked at a neighbor's house and called to get a quote. Within 30 minutes, Nic was at our door to check out the backyard and give us a quote. He was very professional and knowledgeable.
We hired him on the spot and He was done setting the traps within an hour. Nic went above and beyond to make our yard look so much better! He filled in holes, removed dirt, and saved as much grass as he could. I really appreciated his expertise on all things Go-Phers and lawns!!!! He came back a week later and the Go-Pher was caught!!!! I've never been so excited to see a dead animal. The follow up customer service was awesome too!! I would highly recommend this company!!! Thanks Nic!!!!!
Nick from Go-Pher the Kill has been great. He has been servicing our home for the past 2 years. He is top-notch and provides great service on a monthly basis, and most importantly there aren't any rodents or insects at our home. Keep up the good work!
We have had Go-Pher the kill for the past 4+ years. We had a major ant problem and spider problem. They took care of them. I have had ant problems in my house numerous time, I just call them up and they come right out and take care of it for me. They are always willing to got the extra mile.
Sabas R. is very nice and always asks if we have had any problems. He's the best.
I would recommend Go-Pher the Kill to anyone that needs pest control. They are great!!
Super quick response,came out same day. Took care of a huge ant problem! All around great service, thanks very much Mike.
Nic Shafer with Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control is a gopher's worst nightmare! We contacted this company due to our gopher infestation in our backyard lawn. Our home is perched in the hills above Riverside within the Lake Hills community, so we have a lot of wildlife. This year was an exceptionally active year for gophers and other insects and wildlife due to the abundance of rain during the previous winter. Normally, I wouldn't mind the occasional gophers in previous years. But this summer the abundance of gophers was getting out of control. They were tearing up our lawn right next to our pool which was causing dirt and rocks to be thrown into our pool from the gopher mounds. It was time to call a professional.
The customer service on my initial call was amazing. They sent a technician named Nic almost immediately. I met Nic on his first service day at my home and he was SO friendly, knowledgeable and just a great person. He spent time explaining the tactics they use, which was trapping, baiting and the use of carbon monoxide to penetrate the tunnels.
After 3-4 visits within 30 days our gopher problem vanished. I will continue to use Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control in the future and I would like to commend Nic Shafer for his excellent service and attitude!!!
I am so impressed with the professionalism and the efficiency of this company. Gophers were destroying our yard and within the first week they caught 4. I am so happy with the 30 day guarantee because I have had to call two more times after the initial trapping (gophers like our yard)They showed up when they said they would and took care of business. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!
I had the front and backyard sprayed for black widows. The tech was knowledgeable, professional and on time. I hope not see anymore creepy crawlers.
I was having problems with spiders and ants! I called and spoke to Mike and he sent a technician named Nic the same day. Nic was here for over an hour taking down webs and servicing my home. He was very friendly and thorough and advised me on what I could expect in the next couple of days. So far I'm happy with the results, I would highly recommend using their service and will be signing up on a ongoing service. Thanks guys you guys are awesome!
This was my second time using GoPher the Kill for my gophers and I'm very satisfied with their service!
First time I believe they caught 3 (set traps, and even used CO2 as the gophers were pretty settled in yards of our new home). This time around they caught 1 and that did the trick. I believe it's been almost a year between these two visits.
Very friendly staff, efficient and thorough. I received a call this morning since my 30 day service (the one service lasts unlimited visits for 30 days) is almost up. I appreciate them trying to come out again and reminding me before my 30 days is up.
These guys are awesome! We had a mole that, despite our best efforts, we could not get rid of. We reached out to Go-Pher, they provided us a fair estimate and scheduled a day to come out. Upon arrival they actual slightly decreased the estimate based on the size of our yard. A few days later, they came back and confirmed they caught the mole! They checked back a week later to make sure we didn't have any other intruders and set some bait to make sure they got everything. What I was most pleased with, however, was the final follow up call we got yesterday. They called to remind us that our 30 day guaranty period was almost over so just wanted to make sure we haven't had any additional problems. Really awesome customer service!!
They caught two gophers in one day. Do not wait to hire them. I tried everything to kill these rodents but was unsuccessful. They came out and set up traps and the next day two were caught. I wasted so much time trying to do it myself that the gophers ended up doing a lot of damage. I'm mad at myself for not calling them earlier.
I'd been dealing with gophers for a very long time. But once they started to get near the house, it was time to get help. I saw the truck with the ugly gopher on it and decided that was the company to use. Nick came out and set traps, returned the next day catching two of those buggers. Nick was very informative and helpful, answered all my exhausting questions. A big thank you.
Excellent company! I just recently completed installing a newly landscaped yard and after a few months of enjoying my yard- it stared to get attacked by gophers.
I tired to deal with the issue myself (of ridding the gophers ) for a couple of months with no luck.
Then Nic came out and noticed the damage, set a few traps for overnight and when he came back the following morning - he was able to catch the 3 gophers that were behind my headaches.
But what really set Nic apart - was after he was done with removing the gophers he took the time to remove the large dirt piles left by the gophers and blend it all back in to the existing landscaping like they were never there. Nic is awesome and will spend the time to give you some insight on gopher habits.
CALL TODAY to Request An Estimate at 951-977-8183