Gopher Control Service Technician – No Experience NeededDecember 4th, 2017
Website Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control
Go For Results! Go-Pher The Kill!
PEST CONTROL SERVICE TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
We are a young, fast growing pest control company servicing the Riverside County area. We perform structural and agricultural pest control to both residential and commercial customers.
We are currently looking to hire a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude to be trained to become a gopher control service technician. The individual will primarily work in the Riverside area. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, a people person, have the desire/ability to learn, and have strong communication skills. We need you to help us maintain and grow the company’s high professional standards. Candidate will work along side with the owner until the training period is over. He’s a great guy by the way! Position will be 30-40 hours/week.
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this listing and attach your resume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (WILL BE TRAINED)
- Diagnose and discuss scope of gopher control services with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of gopher control issues
- Apply pesticides according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Manage route in a timely and efficient manner
- Sell additional services and new items to drive incremental sales
- No pest control experience required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean driving record (no more than one traffic violation in the past 3 years)
- Clean criminal record (no misdemeanors or felonies or DUI)
DESIRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Customer service oriented, with strong communication skills
- Organized, responsible, reliable, detail oriented
- Dedicated, motivated, self starter
- Honest, loyal
- Outgoing, people person
- Landscaping experience is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Hourly pay: $12-16/hour DOQ
- Medical Benefits after 90 day probationary period
- Use of company vehicle after training period
- Company Uniforms
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity to grow/promote
This position is physically demanding and may require the use of ladders, lifting heavy objects, working on hills, walking long distances and working in outdoor conditions. A physical, drug test, and background check will be performed on all new hires. There will be a 90 day probationary period.