Your Initial Service
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control's initial service is designed to significantly reduce your problem pests to a manageable level or to eliminate them entirely. By knowing the best areas of your structure and yard to treat, and by using the highest quality products, our comprehensive approach tackles even the worst of infestations.
Household eaves are common nesting locations for pests. Each service we will take down spiders webs and wasps nests around the house and outdoor furniture.
High Priority Zones
Treatments around the doorways, windows, and eaves are crucial as they are common entry points for pests.
Pests travel and live throughout the yard. We apply lawn granules which provide an additional barrier from a wide variety of pests.
Openings around the home that allow pests inside will be sealed up upon owner approval.
In order to eliminate pests that actively move around the house, the baseboards and cracks and crevices are treated as needed.
Exterior treatment provides an immediate knockdown of pests and also leaves a long lasting protective residual barrier to protect your home between treatments.
Pests sometimes populate in specific locations in the yard. Treatment to these areas will reduce activity in the home.
Wall voids can be treated to eliminate pests living and nesting inside. Treatments are usually made where moisture is (kitchens and bathrooms).
Each pest situation is unique. Some ant and other infestations require gel bait treatments in crack and crevices and in precise areas where bait is highly effective.
Pest Control For Riverside County
We are a full-service pest control company ready to eliminate your pest problems. From a full infestation to the occasional invader, we know how to get rid of pests from your property quickly and professionally.
Protecting your home and family from unwanted pests is more than just an inconvenience. These pests can pose health risks and cause property damage. Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control’s exterminators are trained, dedicated professionals who will provide expert, high-quality services on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. Go-Pher The Kill – Gopher & Pest Control services areas in Riverside, Corona, Norco, Eastvale and surrounding areas.
THE PEST CONTROL COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Our exterminators will ensure that your home is protected from invading pests by performing a thorough inspection, executing your initial service, and following up on a regular schedule to maintain control. Below is a little more information on what you can expect when you choose us as your pest control service provider.
When you call the exterminators at Go-Pher The Kill for your pest control needs, we will perform a thorough inspection of the premises to identify pests, the damage that they cause, and for the potential for pest infestations.
- Identify pests: Proper identification is crucial in pest control. By knowing what pests are on your property, we will know what methods will be most effective to control them.
- Pest Damage: Some insects are very small and are able to hide in cracks and crevices. You might not be able to see or find them. Because of this, our exterminators are trained to look for damage caused by insects. By finding the evidence left behind we are sometimes able to identify the pest on this information alone.
- Potential for Pest Infestations: Rodents and insects are able to get into your home through small holes and cracks. If our technicians see access points such as a hole in a window screen, gaps in wall boards, or openings under a perimeter door, they will point these out and suggest they be sealed up or fixed.
- Customer Communication: We also find it very useful to speak with you, the property owner, to gather information about the pests on your property. This relationship will be important throughout the rest of the program as constant communication will help us determine whether alternative methods need to be implemented.
Your Initial Pest Control Service
Based on the pests found during the inspection, Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control will move forward with your initial service. This typically includes a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, spider web removal, wasp nest knockdown, interior baseboard spray, and wall void treatment. Follow up treatments may be scheduled depending on the initial pest being controlled and is included in your initial service for 30 days.
- Perimeter Spray: A perimeter spray around the structure will provide a wide protective barrier that will help prevent crawling insects from entering your home or business. Areas around windows and doors will be treated as well. We only use the best products available in the market today.
- Lawn Granulation: Numerous spiders and other insects can be found in large numbers in common household lawns. Because of this, we apply water activated lawn granules that get deep down into the lawn where insects come into contact with it. This will provide an additional 10-foot barrier that will help keep pests away from your home.
- Spider Web Removal: Spider webs are removed from the structure and outdoor furniture. This is done for a few reasons. 1) because spider webs are unattractive 2) spiders rely on webs to catch food 3) to monitor spider activity.
- Wasp Nest Knockdown: Wasps have a painful sting and can swarm in defense of their nest. They are often found under building eaves. They will be treated and removed when spotted.
- Interior Spray/Bait: If there is a particular pest inside that needs to be controlled, an inside baseboard/crack-and-crevice treatment will be performed. Bait gels are used in some instances in small amounts where pests easily find them. Treatments done inside the home are performed with precision and on an as needed basis only. We offer green products for our customers upon request.
- Wall Void Treatment: For pests such as ants that can live in walls, we have the necessary equipment to properly treat them. Foam injections or dust applications are effective means of control in these situations. This treatment is only performed if evidence of pests living in the walls is found.
The initial service process will significantly reduce your pest’s population and may eliminate it entirely. However, in order to keep them from coming back an ongoing service is highly recommended. The reason behind an ongoing service is because the pesticide treatment from the first service breaks down with time, which eliminates the protection around and inside the structure. Meanwhile, eggs hatch in surrounding areas and the new insects begin to breed. As the population grows they search for food, water, and shelter, all of which are in your home. This can all happen very fast. By having a regular preventative treatment, pests that hatch will not have an opportunity to breed again. This will keep a low insect population in the surrounding areas of your property, and reduce the chances that they enter your home.
Regular Pest Control Service
Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control offers various programs to fit the needs of each customer. We offer Monthly, Bi-Monthly, and Quarterly plans. The plan you choose will be dependent on the pest to be controlled and your level of pest acceptance.
Your regular service will consist of a perimeter spray, lawn granulation, web removal, and wasp nest removal. You will be notified either by phone or email the day before your scheduled treatment and a service slip will be left at your front door after the service is complete.
No matter which plan you choose, if you spot a problem area in between services you can call us out to inspect and treat the problem area at no additional charge.
Pests We Control
Basic Pests (included in your regular ongoing service): American Cockroaches, Oriental Cockroaches, Brown Banded Cockroaches, Ants (excluding carpenter ants), Spiders, Paper Wasps, Scorpions, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Springtails, Pillbugs, and Sowbugs.
Specialized Pests (additional charge): German Cockroach, Ticks, Fleas, Snails, Slugs, Ground Beetles, Yellow Jackets, Bees, Carpenter Bees, Mosquitoes, Pocket Gophers, Moles, Rats, Mice, Squirrels
Learn more about our Ant Control!
Our Pest Control Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. If you are not completely satisfied with the results of our regular service, we will come out and retreat areas where the problem persists at no additional charge. If you continue to have problem areas, we will do everything we can to solve it to your satisfaction or we will refund your last regular service payment.
Call Go-Pher The Kill – Gopher & Pest Control to sign up for our ongoing home pest control service today at 951-977-8183. Pest Control Riverside, Corona, Norco, Eastvale, and surrounding areas.
Unsure? See our reviews on Yelp!
Go ahead, call us today to schedule your pest inspection with a pest control company that cares at 951-977-8183! Serving Riverside, Corona, Norco, Eastvale, Murrieta, Menifee, Temecula, Lake Elsinore, and surrounding areas. Call us and let’s get your home or business pest free.