Pest Control Service TechnicianDecember 4th, 2017
Website Go-Pher The Kill Pest Control
Go For Results! Go-Pher The Kill!
PEST CONTROL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are a young, fast growing pest control company servicing the Riverside County area. We perform structural and agricultural pest control to both residential and commercial customers. We are currently looking to hire a pest control technician to cover the Riverside area. The ideal candidate will bring experience and skills to help us maintain and grow the company’s high professional standards. Candidate will work closely with the owner during training period. Position will be 35-45 hours/week.
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this listing and attach your resume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and discuss scope of pest control services with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of pest control issues
- Apply pesticides according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Manage route in a timely and efficient manner
- Sell additional services and new items to drive incremental sales
- Willing to work outdoors for long periods of time
- Applicator or Branch 2 Field Rep License
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean driving record (no more than one traffic violation in the past 3 years)
- Clean criminal record (no misdemeanors or felonies or DUI)
DESIRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Customer service oriented, with strong communication skills
- Organized, responsible, reliable, detail oriented
- Dedicated, motivated, self starter
- Honest, loyal
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Hourly pay with Commission on Sales: Hourly: $13-$20 DOQ, plus Sales Commission
- Medical Benefits after 90 day probationary period
- Use of company vehicle after training period
- Company Uniforms
- Company Phone
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity to grow/promote
This position is physically demanding and requires the use of ladders, lifting heavy objects, crawling into attics, crawling under structures, walking on rooftops, hills, and long distances. Gopher control is our main service. We do a lot of digging and setting of traps. A physical, drug test, and background check will be performed on all new hires. There will be a 90 day probationary period.